M&E contractors - Spalding, Lincolnshire - RJ Wilson logo

Sam Howarth is now a fully qualified Gas Engineer – congratulations!

BTEC certificate

On 24 March, gas engineer Sam Howarth completed his City and Guilds College Course, meaning he is now a fully qualified Gas Engineer. 

The qualification is designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills and experience necessary for a construction or engineering career within the gas industry – so congratulations Sam on working so hard alongside your day job and achieving your diploma.

For those of you that aren’t aware, gas engineering operates strictly within health and safety legislation. It was expected that 80% of Sam’s working hours were in his day-to-day role, and the remaining 20% of his time engaged in training or study. During the course, Sam was expected to explain how installations and appliances work, provide energy efficiency advice, and ensure customer service excellence at all times.

Including a final theory and practical skills test, his BTEC Level 3 Gas Engineering Operative qualification provided the skills and knowledge for both basic and advanced gas systems. It underpins his day-to-day duties and activities here at RJ Wilson, working on our mechanical team alongside our more experienced plumbers and gas engineers.

Sam has worked hard and it certainly paid off. Our wholehearted congratulations go out to you!

Keep up the hard work!

 

BTEC certificate

Share:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
M&E CONTRACTORS AND FIRE & SECURITY SPECIALISTS

We are RJ Wilson – a team of electrical technicians, fire and security system specialists, and heating engineers, providing a range of comprehensive services, specialising in design and build installations.

Recent Blog Posts
Latest News
Blog & News Categories
Blog & News Tags
Services
Social Media