John Deere, Dealership – New Showroom, Offices & Workshop
Design & build project, consisting of a showroom, offices & workshop facilities.
Scope of Works
A comprehensive fire, security, mechanical and electrical installation project, which included:
- An oil fired heating system served UFH (under floor heating) to the ground floor area including the workshop.
- Heating & cooling was provided to 1st floor meeting rooms via air conditioning units.
- Mechanical ventilation was installed to meet building regulations requirements.
- A comprehensive electrical installation was installed which included, low energy lighting, general power, fire alarm, smoke alarms, Cat 6 data system, intruder alarm & CCTV.
- There was also a 50kw PV system installed to achieve the required SBEM targets.